April Review

May 02, 2018

After having a good month of Anxiety in March, April was the opposite. This month has pretty much been full of Anxiety. I was waiting before dance class, and I started having an anxiety attack, so I left. I did manage to go back, but at that point I had already missed half the first class. I was so disappointed and annoyed at myself.

Overall this month I have just been a lot worse than usual. There is so much going on in my life that it all just feels too much. Assignments, fundraisers, prom plans, plus the whole moving back to England thing. Im just so anxious, and feel so alone in it all that it has been affecting me a lot.

I haven't had as much motivation to film videos either, but I think that is mainly to do with the fact that I am so anxious, and don't want to be in front of the camera so much. However that being said, I have grown a little more, views, subscriber count, likes, and watch time which is good!

As far as this blog goes, I haven't been as motivated either, simply because I don't feel great at the moment. That hasn't stopped me from writing and photographing posts though! I have been getting a lot more readers on this blog too which is lovely! This month I reached 20,000 all time page views on this blog, which is really good bearing in mind I only started properly blogging in January, and had roughly 3,000 page views prior to properly starting this blog up!

I have stayed consistently active on Instagram, and I have revamped my Pinterest too! I have been loving Pinterest again, and organized all my boards (how addictive though?!). I started posting my blog photos on Pinterest too. It is really fun to upload your own photos onto Pinterest! P.S if you're not following me on Pinterest already what are you doing? ;) Im also looking for new people to follow with a similar style :) Follow me here! 

I am kind of feeling a bit unmotivated with life too at the moment. I always knew I wanted to do something like photography or filming, and I am going on to study photography this September. However thinking realistically at it, what would I actually do? Freelance photographers barely make any money, and it takes a long time to build up a stream of customers. And all the photography studios include a lot of public interaction, which I am crappy at because I am an anxious wreck. Plus they all prefer to hire people with experience (btw how do you get experience if you need a job to get experience, but to get a job you need experience?). So what the F would I actually do?!

ALSO all this anxiety has caused me to get a cold, which I am SO thankful for. Not. I know it is anxiety that caused a weakened immune system, because I always get a cold when I am going through a tough time. On the plus side it has given my mind something else to think about.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Study With Me!

Recent On Youtube:

Recent On Youtube:
Colourpop Haul, Unboxing & Review!

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
TMI Tag!