Oahu, Hawaii

May 26, 2018



Summer of 2017. One of the most amazing holidays I have ever been on, in the gorgeous Oahu, Hawaii. It has been my life long dream to visit Hawaii, and I can't believe at 17 I have already been able to go! It definitely lived up to its expectations. I know this post is a little late, but when I went I wasn't blogging, but I still had to share this holiday!



We stayed in Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii to be precise. My dad has wanted to go to Hawaii since he was my age, so there was a lot of things he wanted to do and see, so this trip was really a once in a lifetime experience, packed with amazing things I will probably never be able to do again. We got to do the following while we were there:

- Visited Kahanamoku Lagoon 
- Helicopter tour over Oahu
- Pearl Harbour
- Sunset Catamaran & fireworks over Waikiki
- Hiked up Diamond Head (volcano)
- Attended a Luau
- Visited where (part of) Jurassic world was filmed 

We really packed a lot into the trip, and every moment was amazing. The lagoon is colder than the sea, and we would swim around the lagoon before legging it into the sea (8 second run!), which would feel so warm compared to the lagoon.


Then we went on a helicopter tour over Oahu, and got to see Peal Harbour from above, as well as where the richer people live like Adam Sandler. The sunset catamaran was gorgeous, and ended with fireworks over Waikiki beach, and the photos bring me right back to the moment I was sat on the catamaran in the warm summer sun late at night, the waves crashing around us, while the sky would fill with gorgeous colours, brightening up the whole of Waikiki beach. It was a truly magical experience. 







We also managed to walk all the way from Waikiki beach to Diamond Head, the famous dormant volcano, and to the top of it, beautiful views! We also attended an evening luau, with fire dancers, and exotic dancers. Finally we visited the rainforest part of where Jurassic World was filmed which was absolutely gorgeous, and actually pouring it down with rain the further in you go!

From living on a little island called Great Britain to travelling half way across the world to another island just as small. I'll always be an island girl. 

Forever Wanderlust.



























Where is somewhere you have always wanted to travel to?







Follow Me On: 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Study With Me!

Recent On Youtube:

Recent On Youtube:
Colourpop Haul, Unboxing & Review!

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
TMI Tag!