Beauty Favourites | April Edit

April 28, 2018

Finding new beauty products is one of my favourite things. If I had all the money in the world I would just go around trying out everything and writing reviews on it all! Sadly I don't have much money at all so instead I'll just share the few gems I have been using and LOVING.

Colourpop Bronzer in "In it to win it" - $6.40 cad

I have said this in a post before, but I have never owned a high end bronzer or contour, however I have wanted to use a better one for a while. Obviously Colourpop is not high end, but it is definitely better than Joe Fresh! I absolutely love this bronzer, it is just so pigmented and such a beautiful warm colour. I use it as both a contour and bronzer in one, and it just warms up your face, giving you a gorgeous bohemian glow (I totally stole that from The Other Woman). I would highly recommend trying out their bronzers if you haven't already though, as they are extremely good for their price! The packaging is also really lovely, and actually reusable, so you can buy another bronzer and put it in your pre-existing compact. It is definitely a sturdy compact, and it is not chunky so very easy to throw in a bag! 

Colourpop Super Shock Highlighter in "Wisp" - $6.40 cad

I have never tried the Colourpop highlighters before either, but I was surprisingly pleased with this one! It is definitely a lot creamier than I expected, and has a gold undertone to it. The formula is extremely soft, and adds a really pretty glow to the skin! I have actually been using this as an eyeshadow base too, and it looks really pretty on the lid on its own, or blended with another shadow.  I would definitely say this particular colour would look better with a tan, so I cannot wait to use this in summertime! The price for this product is extremely good, and overall I would highly recommend trying out their highlighters!

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Milan - $9.00 cad

If you have read a few of my posts before, you will have heard me mention the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams a lot! However I did recently get a new shade, and have been loving it this month! It is a bright fuchsia colour, that is still on the darker side. It is perfect for getting into the Spring vibes, and I have been loving using it over this past month. I have never owned a colour like this one before, but I am a fan! It is definitely not my favourite colour ever, but it is perfect for this time of year!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Study With Me!

Recent On Youtube:

Recent On Youtube:
Colourpop Haul, Unboxing & Review!

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
TMI Tag!