5 Netflix Shows You Need To Watch Right Now

April 07, 2018



Just like the rest of this world I am OBSESSED with Netflix... I think its getting unhealthy. Either way I have binge watched my way through many shows, and I thought I would share my favourite 5 on here! Let me know down below what your favourite shows to watch on Netflix are! 

BTW am I the only person who couldn't get into Gilmore Girls? I watched several seasons, but I just couldn't get into it... I don't know why, it just wasn't for me. I don't know a single person who doesn't like it though, am I just missing something? Let me know! Anyway onto the top 5!



1. Greys Anatomy

Okay. I have been told to watch this by countless people for the past 4 years... yeah. IT IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. All my Grey's fans, I should have trusted you a long time ago. Now I have a solid 13 seasons to binge watch, and I'm not mad! I have watched 9 seasons in the past 3 months, which is pretty good bearing in mind school in unfortunately a thing. For those of you who have been living under a rock, Greys Anatomy is about a set of interns working in a hospital, and it is all about the surgeries they do, their personal lives, love lives, and constant problems. Honestly WATCH IT. 


2. Pretty Little Liars

I loved this when I first started watching it a few years ago. I had a solid few seasons to binge watch, which was great until I caught up with it on TV. I absolutely loved this show, especially at the beginning. Although I am going to be honest, it did start to get VERY repetitive. It can be a little hard to follow, but it is a great watch for those into mystery/murder type shows (honestly how do you describe it?). It is about a group of teenage girls who are all friends, until one of their friends is murdered. There is a figure "A" who blackmails them, and makes their lives a living hell, the story continues from there. I would 100% recommend watching at least the first few seasons!


3. Jane The Virgin

This one was so unique, I loved this show! It is very funny, and I got through all the seasons they had on Netflix in no time, although I haven't yet finished the latest season. Binge watching it was SO EASY. It is about a woman, Jane, who given the title, is a virgin. However when she is artificially inseminated, she becomes pregnant with a mans baby, and it all leads on from there. This was seriously amazing!


4. Riverdale

Ayeee the first season of this was AMAZING. One night we were bored and looking for a new show to binge watch, and there was only one season at the time, but we watched it all in a week flat. That is how good it was! However I'm not going to lie, I couldn't get into season 2 the same way I did season 1. It is still really good, and definitely gets better once you get past the first few episodes! Riverdale is about a group of high school students who are shocked by the sudden death of a class mate, and together they unravel the dark secrets and mysteries surrounding it, and Riverdale itself. 


5. Stranger Things

Sh*te, could this be my favourite along side Greys Anatomy? I kid you not, this was one of the best shows I have ever seen! It was so different from anything I have ever seen before, and I have watched all of the seasons on Netflix within a few weeks! I am SOO excited for season 3! Bring it on! This show is about a group of teenage boys whose friend Will disappears and his friends work together to find him again. This show is a sci-fi/ horror thriller. LOVE IT.

What are your favourite Netflix shows?

Hustle Hard Girl,



Follow Me On: 





Pin It For Later! 

You Might Also Like

50 comments

  1. I jumped on Stranger Things so late, this past xmas actually I binged watched the whole of season 1! I havent had the time to watch season 2 but I definitely understand why everyone loves it soo much! I need to catch up before season 3 its no fun being left behind lol! - x

    Lavinya Royes - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Don't worry, I was very late to the train too! I was even later with Greys Anatomy, its just so easy to binge watch, and Im almost caught up! Ahh!! Haha! xx

      Delete
  2. I've been meaning to watch Grey's Anatomy for the LONGEST time, I think I might now. I also love Riverdale, Pretty Little Liars and Stranger Things.

    Enjoyed this post! �� x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you definitely need to! Especially if you already love the others I mentioned!! Thank you lovely! xx

      Delete
  3. I got so obsessed with pll, but then i started to get less interested by season 3. I was still binge watching it though and it was taking time away from my studies... so I ruined it for myself and watched the last episode and the A reveal...
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! It was so good to start with! I don't blame you for skipping ahead, haha!! xx

      Delete
  4. I love Riverdale and Stranger Things so much ahhhhhhh!! I've always wanted to watch Greys Anatomy but I hate blood and anything medical...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss!! Ahh I definitely wouldn't recommend Greys then! Haha!! xx

      Delete
  5. I haven’t watched any of these shows but my girls have watched Pretty Little Liars and Stranger Things and have time me how great they are! It’s rare I get time to hog the remote to myself ! Great post though thanks for sharing

    Melanie | www.frasersfunhouse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee haha!! You should watch them with them! I watched all these shows with my mum :)) xx

      Delete
  6. I've watched and loved everything on this list except Grey's anatomy! It's not available on UK Netflix and I'm gutted �� They're all great shows, especially stranger things, I finished season 2 in 2 days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT GREYS ISN'T AVAILABLE IN THE UK?! This has actually worried me, Im moving back to the UK and cannot live without Greys... Stranger Things was so good right?! xx

      Delete
  7. I feel like I totally missed out since my Netflix account was canceled! I've heard a lot of things about PLL! Haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet. I really liked Jane the Virgin. I haven't watched it past season 2 but appreciate her values. Oh man, I haven't watched Stranger Things either but know that's also a good one. Thanks for sharing your Netflix picks! Haha, I'd say Once Upon a Time was my fave!

    exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?! Omg life without Netflix is unimaginable... what do you do with your time?! Haha, joking! Once Upon A Time was amazing at first! It started to get very repetitive for me though! xx

      Delete
  8. I absolutely love Riverdale, Pretty Little Liars and Stranger Things! Some of my other favourites are The Killing and Luther 😊

    Charlotte | charlotteshares.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I actually use to watch Luther! Tom Ellis right? I couldn't seem to get into it, though I probably didn't give it enough of a chance! I have heard good things about The Killing though, so I will look into that one next! xx

      Delete
  9. I am OBSESSED with Stranger Things, me and the boyfriend binged the second series in one night. It's so good!! I uses to love PLL as well but like you said it got very repetitive and I ended up getting bored of it xxx

    http://lkrobertson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg haha!! That sound like the best way to do it though!! I know right?! It upset me because it started off so well!! xx

      Delete
  10. I LOVE Riverdale! Fab post!😋

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES! I love stranger things but I'm so behind! I still haven't seen season 2 yet. And I'm afraid to get into grey's anatomy since all the main characters keep leaving...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss!! I know it makes me so said! Why Greys why?! Haha! xx

      Delete
  12. Erm I'm in the UK and started watching Greys in February and I'm half way through season 9. OBSESSED. I don't know why it took me so long. I'm really jealous you can get it on Netflix though! We're not that lucky. I've seen all of these except Stranger Things and I love them all other than PLL. I think it was really good in the beginning then it kind of lost its way a little? And don't even get me started on that ending x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where did you watch it if its not on Netflix (which is really stupid, come on Netflix UK!)? I know PLL disappointed me in the end, and right?! The ending was terrible :( xx

      Delete
  13. Great recommendations Zoe! I've heard good things about Pretty Little Liars, definitely sounds like a great show, same with Riverdale, I'll definitely add them on my to watch list.

    Emma x
    emmarollason.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, I binge-watch a ton of shows on Netflix as well! I couldn't get into Gilmore Girls or Grey's Anatomy tbh. If you enjoy Grey's, check out The Resident!! It's so much better and so much more in tune with what really goes on in hospitals xD And yes I love Stranger Things - seriously cannot wait for season 3 this year!!

    ☼ <a href="http://www.chrisandeena.com/“>cabin twenty-four</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't get into Gilmore Girls, but Greys is my jam! Haha! Ill definitely have a look thank you!! Whoo bring on season 3! xx

      Delete
  15. Greys Anatomy is and probably always will be my absolute favourite show lol I just haven't been able to find anything as amazing!! Shonda Rhimes gets me every single time with the feels!! I know what you mean about Riverdale, I was hooked with the first season but haven't been enjoying it too much lately and i'm honestly so sad about it!! Great post girl - I think i'll definitely have to check our Jane the Virgin ♥
    xx J

    https://forevertwentysomething.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSS GREYSSS!! I know right?! That is my worry, that it really is just the best thing and nothing will ever be as good!! Riverdale season 2 disappointed me a bit, it definitely wasn't as good as season 1! Yess Jane is a good one too! xx

      Delete
  16. I love all these shows! Except for Jane the Virgin.. I don't know why I can't get into it :(

    Perrine
    www.ola-banana.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are great shows! Thanks for sharing :)
    http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2018/04/the-6-cross-body-bags-you-cant-miss.html?epik=0jl4DE_IWH-9x&m=1

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love pretty little liars. i tried watching stranger things but I couldn't even finish an episode. I guess I have to try watching it again since everyone says it is great.
    Wonder Cottage 

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stranger Things is one of my favourite shows I’ve ever watched! It’s just so so good and had my instantly hooked! Haven’t watched some of the others so will definitely give them a go next time :)

    Karolina
    www.astrallane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess!! I know right?! I put off watching it for a while, but once I started I was glued!! xx

      Delete
  20. I love pretty little liars and stranger things
    Such amazing shows!

    Much Love, Jane | The Bandwagon Chic
    New Vlog Entry!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Watched all of them. Great list. I love strange things.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hahah YESSS we have the same taste in shows. I literally watch/love all of these! Great suggestions!

    -Emily | www.East91Blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Saving this! I am a sucker for anything on Netflix and am always looking for something new to watch!

    xx, mel
    http://melinspired.com/vegas-7-unique-delicious-spots-eat/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I couldn't get on Riverdale anymore even if I try. Season 1 was pretty good but Season 2 is.. just not my cup of tea. I've also jumped on the Stranger Things wagon a little late but it's a nice show!! And, this post reminded me to get watching on the latest Jane the Virgin season!

    xx, Richel V. | http://www.richelvergara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Season 1 was definitely better than 2! Stranger Things is amazing, and I still need to finish Jane The Virgin's latest season too!! xx

      Delete
  25. Thanks for the tips, I never know what to watch :p
    Nice photos too! :D
    Happy Wednesday! <3
    Olivia Poncelet
    www.oliviaponcelet.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've heard about all these shows, but haven't seen a single one. Need to find some time to start at least one show hahah

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. YAY, I'm so glad I found this post. I've been wanting to find some new shows to watch on Netflix so I'm definitely going to try some of these recommendations x
    www.lifeascaitlin.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love Stranger things, can't wait for season 3! Black mirror is also pretty good tv series!
    https://smallkatbigworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I watched the first series of Stranger Things ad thought it was good - I really should continue this x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. As funny as it seems, I haven't really been watching Netflix lately... I'm struggling to finally finish Vamipre Diaries, and then I want to re-watch for the third time PLL. And that's even before I have even dropped in on Stanger Things or Riverdale (you read right, I have yet to watch those, I know, tragic)! Also, congreats on the progress of your blog!
    Coco| pjsandstuff.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never seen Vampire Diaries! Haha! Sounds like you need to catch up! Ah thank you lovely!! xx

      Delete
  31. Omg yassss, Stranger Things is THE one! I smashed through that first season in an embarrassingly quick time, when it first came out haha! Greys Anatomy is following me, I swear. I have never seen it but everyone goes on about how good it is, ahhh maybe it's time! Great list!

    https://paigeunread.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Right?! Greys is THE best!! xx

      Delete

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Study With Me!

Recent On Youtube:

Recent On Youtube:
Colourpop Haul, Unboxing & Review!

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
TMI Tag!