February Review

February 28, 2018

Hey guys!

Today I thought I would do a quick lil' life update, all about my February! February has actually been pretty darn good. I have seen lots of people, stayed on top of school work, watched a hella' lotta' Greys Anatomy (I don't regret a thing), worn shoes other than snow boots, achieved all my February goals, been on several walks by the lake in dare I say, warmer weather? And started some new routines in order to become healthier (ooh look at me, they weren't even on my goals list!).

SO at the beginning of the month I made a 5 Goals For February post, all about my goals for the month (duh, hence the title).  Which is why today I want to reflect on that, and see how far I have come with those goals! For once I have been regularly checking that list, in order to keep on track and make sure I am still working towards them.



1. Finish reading The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck and start reading You're A Badass
I can confidently say I finished TSAONGAF, and am halfway through You're A Badass! So far SOO GOOD. I seriously love this one, I honestly couldn't pick a favourite so far! In fact, once I finished reading TSAOFGAF I wrote a post all about my favourite life lessons I learnt from the book (which you can read right here!).  OH and if you have any self-help book recommendations, make sure to leave them in the comments for me, as I would highly appreciate that!




2. Bake Something
One day me and Darcy were discussing what to do, which is when I remembered one of my goals was to bake something, and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity. We ended up making chocolate Oreo cupcakes, which are literally the best things ever. You seriously need to make them if you haven't already! I really want to start baking more again...




3. Have another photoshoot
Check! It was a chilly Saturday afternoon, and snowing as usual, so the photos are super cute! (they are on my insta now!) I am taking photography in school and recently finished a two day assignment to take 250 photos (with certain guidelines to follow as well, eek!). So it's safe to say I definitely managed to take my fair share of photos!



4. Hustle with blogging and filming
Ahh this one makes me so excited! I have had so many readers on this blog, and hearing from all of you consistently makes me the happiest person in the world! But also..... I REACHED 4K ON YOUTUBE. Ahhhh, I have been close for a while, but this month I really pushed for it! So many people have been commenting on all of my videos, and it honestly makes me the happiest person in the world :) I have managed to pre-film some pretty good videos in my opinion, and the same goes for the blog. I am V excited!



5. Focus more on self care
I was in a bad place for a while, but I think it was the self help books I have been reading that pulled me out of my misery, and made me want to change that. I have managed to paint my nails, had about a million baths, lit a billion candles, and hundreds of face masks. Plus February seemed to be the month of self care blog posts, so I have been reading lots of my favourite blogs! 

How did your February go?

Hustle Hard Girl,



Follow Me On: 

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Sounds like you killed it this month! My favorite self help book is The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown. Its really good if you're a perfectionist, but I would recommend it to anyone.

    -Courtney
    courtneylthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Ooh I am definitely going to look into that once I finish 'You're a Badass'! Thank you for the recommendation!! xx

      Delete
  2. The 4k milestone is amazing! congrats!! xx
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great February. Congratulations on YouTude!! Wishing you a blessed March too.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you!! Right back at you :) xx

      Delete
  4. It's awesome that you are focusing on self care. I'm making that one of my goals this month too.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cupcakes look heavenly! February looks like it was a fantastic month for you! Hope March is, too.

    Felicity | http://oliverandmoose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were definitely good! Thank you lovely, hope March is good for you too! xx

      Delete
  6. Those cupcakes look so delicious! Also - I somehow missed that you have a YouTube channel! I'll go check it out now. :) x


    Sneha | lifewithsneha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah they were so good, haha!! Ah yes! Thank you girly! xx

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on 4K! I’m so happy for you. My February flew by but I knew I made the most of it. I re-started my bullet journal (tips on my blog ;) and worked so hard that I had to really concerntrate on self-care. Your goals are the ones I think we all need to follow!
    Have a great Zoë,
    - Erin x
    http://kittyjadeblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know right, it literally went by so fast! Self-care is always important, thank you lovely!! xx

      Delete

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Study With Me!

Recent On Youtube:

Recent On Youtube:
Colourpop Haul, Unboxing & Review!

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
TMI Tag!