February Playlist

February 24, 2018

Hey guys!

I love doing these playlist posts because I feel like I find so many songs, that constantly change and evolve. If you know me, you know I listen to songs on repeat. And I mean on REPEAT. So once I do get fed up with them, I look back at old playlist posts to see what I was loving then, and start listening to them again.

During January I went to the cinema and saw The Greatest Showman, and it was amazing! I instantly downloaded their playlist, and have been loving their songs!



Guess what? Not only did I see The Greatest Showman, but I have also seen Pitch Perfect 3. And not only did I see it once. No. I went twice, that is how good it was! Literally the most amazing movie, and definitely my favourite of all the Pitch Perfect's! I have also downloaded their playlist and am seriously obsessed with their album!!



My current playlist has some new favourites, and some old classics of mine (perhaps from previous playlists?) My music taste is pop, dance, country, and of course musicals! Let me know what your favourite songs currently are down below!                                        

                                               Playlist

                                                                                                                        How Long - Charlie Puth
                                                                                                                   Riptide - Vance Joy
What Lovers Do - Maroon 5
Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
Tribe - Kim Viera
Sit Still Look Pretty - The New Barden Bellas
Cheap Thrills - The Bellas
I Don't Like it I Love it - The Bellas
The Greatest Show - The Greatest Showman
A Million Dreams - The Greatest Showman
Never Enough - The Greatest Showman
Rewrite The Stars - The Greatest Showman
                                                                                                                              Tightrope - The Greatest Showman



What are some of your current favourite songs?

Hustle Hard Girl,



Follow Me On: 


You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. Maybe it's because I just took part of his last concert but I'm so into John legend right now!
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that must have been amazing!! I can totally understand that! xx

      Delete
  2. I NEED to watch The Greatest Showman! Sadly it's out of the cinemas here. :( As for music, I've been loving the songs on the Black Panther soundtrack. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thats a shame! You'll have to watch it when it comes out! Never heard of that, but Im definitely going to give it a listen! xx

      Delete
  3. Amazing taste in music; I understand all of The Greatest Showman tracks! It's perfection.
    Have a great day Zoe, and lovely blog!
    - Erin x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yess, Greatest Showman all the way!! Thank you so much lovely! xx

      Delete
  4. Everybody loves The Greates Showman and I finally need to watch it
    https://miss-uncover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I feel like a few weeks after I watched it, it just seemed to blow up! xx

      Delete
  5. Great playlist, I'm waiting until I watch The Greatest Showman to listen to the songs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great playlist, I'm refusing to listen to the songs until I actually watch The Greatest Showman. Xx
    http://brookeslifex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you! Definitely watch the film first, then you'll fall in love with the songs! xx

      Delete
  7. I love the Greatest showman playlist. Can always listen to it on repeat. However was so not a fan of Pitch Perfect 3, preferred the first 2.

    Katie
    xx
    www.amikatie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love the Greatest Showman!! I loved the Pitch Perfect 1 & 3, but didn't like the second at all! Haha! xx

      Delete
  8. I have been listening to riptide on repeat the last couple of days. It is just so good! I have never heard any of the greatest showman tracks but I will have to give it a try. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg me too! So weird, because it is an old song, but I literally listen to it on repeat! The Greatest Showman is an excellent movie, and the songs are just as good!! xx

      Delete
  9. I can't wait to see The Greatest Showman! Every time I watch a musical I listen to the soundtrack until I know every word and by the sounds of it, this won't be any different! xo

    samanthaalexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How have you not seen it yet?! I do exactly the same! Matilda, Annie, Wicked, they're all on repeat till I know every word! xx

      Delete
  10. I'll have to check out your playlist! Thanks for sharing.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always looking for new music to listen to and these look GREAT! Also, can I say how much I LOVE that you included the music from The Greatest Showman soundtrack? I have been listening to those songs nonstop and I think I have pretty much every word memorized. THE BEST! Thanks for sharing, girl!

    -Emily | www.East91Blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much girl!! I LOVE The Greatest Showman, and have learnt all the lyrics to most of the songs (still working on a few! Haha!)! xx

      Delete
  12. Thanks for sharing your playlist!

    xx
    Graciella // @gegeciella
    www.graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a good idea! I'm always looking for new music. Will definitely have to download these tracks :)

    xx, mel
    http://melinspired.com/perfect-bra-panties/

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH MY GOD PITCH PERFECT 3!!!!

    www.petiteelliee.com

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg I have literally had The Greatest Showman album on repeat since I saw the movie !!! SO amazing
    xx J
    https://forevertwentysomething.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg Ikr!! It is literally so good!! xx

      Delete

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Study With Me!

Recent On Youtube:

Recent On Youtube:
Colourpop Haul, Unboxing & Review!

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
TMI Tag!