Everyday Skincare Routine

March 10, 2018

Hey guys!

Unlike most people, I am seriously religious about keeping a skincare routine. I never miss a day, and I always take my makeup off (I have actually never slept in my makeup). I am addicted to skincare, just like any other girl who suffers acne. Trying new products and face masks is one of my favourite things to do, but I have come to LOVE the products I use, and stick to a religious routine. The only thing I will switch up is face masks! But I thought I would start off with my morning skincare routine (before venturing off into a pamper routine, coming soon!).





G.M Collin Cleansing Milk - cleanser

I ran out of this cleanser mid December, and slowly my skin started getting worse and worse. I wasn't sure if it was the lack of this cleanser or the stress of exams (since anxiety & stress flare up my skin). But I finally had the money to buy this one again. I started using it at the beginning of February, when my skin wasn't getting any better (although tbh I absolutely love this anyway) and my skin has cleared up drastically! It is honestly amazing for my cystic acne, and was recommended by my dermatologist. It is a really gentle milk cleanser, and leaves my skin feeling 'o so soft!



G.M Collin Oxygen Treating Mist - face mist

This one is 'supposed' to be used before a face mask, but I didn't find it to be very effective using it that way. Instead, every other day I spray this all over my face and leave it to do its thing, before moisturizer. You may have noticed I don't use a toner, and thats because my dermatologist never mentioned using one, and she really went into depth with the rest of the skincare. Plus toner is often very drying and harsh on the skin, so if I remove my makeup in the middle of the day I use a toner after removing makeup, and before applying moisturizer!



G.M Collin Oxygen Cream - moisturizer

Onto moisturizer! I had run out of this one for a while last year too, and my skin flared up again. I don't know what it is about the moisturizer and cleanser, but my skin LOVES them! This one is not too thick, but not too thin, consistency wise. It is so hydrating, and perfect for clearing up those few dry spots!



Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 50 - sun screen

Although this product calls itself a moisturizer, it is more like sun screen with moisturizing properties. The product smells and looks exactly like sun screen, so this is what I use it as (besides I have tried it as a moisturizer alone, and I can't say I love it that way). This product has multiple pro's in my books too, not only does it add that extra bit of moisture, but it also creates the perfect base for makeup, AND it clears over any spots and imperfections. Cystic acne comes with A LOT of redness, and the white in this product balances it out, making my skin look SO MUCH BETTER. (also I am pretty sure this product has aided in the healing of my skin & acne). 

SO there you have it. Sometimes I use eye cream if I can be bothered (sorry I am working on that part), but adding anything else to my routine would be going a little far, SIMPLE is key when it comes to acne.

What are your favourite everyday skincare products?

Hustle Hard Girl,



Follow Me On: 


You Might Also Like

32 comments

  1. I really need to try more from Cetaphil. Their products are so gentle on the skin and my skin seems to like them xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes their products are so good! Very gentle and simple which I always find the best! xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing post Zoe! I use Simple products and they really help. I used to use Aveeno (if that’s how it’s spelt) but I came to a stop when I heard about the animal testing behind it :(
    I’m also a finatic for always having to do my skincare job! However, I never wear make-up so my routine is quite basic.
    Have a great day and lovely blog ��
    - Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Erin! Ah I hate it when brands test on animals, I try to use as many products as possible that do not test, hence why I love Lush so much! I know right? Skincare is the best! xx

      Delete
  3. These products sound lovely!

    xx Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great that the Cetaphil has a built-in SPF! I use a separate moisturiser and SPF and that additional step can be a bit of a pain sometimes!

    Sneha | lifewithsneha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I prefer to have the two steps personally, but it is super helpful for people that want to use minimal amount of products! xx

      Delete
  5. Amazing photos dear!!
    Lovely post! :) Have a great week! xoxo

    Viva La Vida

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! You too!! xx

      Delete
  6. I wish I was this religious with my skin care too, I use a moisturizer for sensitive skin and some glamglow masks once a week, the clearing mud and the gravity mud :) I’m following you now, come take a look at my blog and maybe follow me back too? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I have always wanted to try the glamglow masks! I always look at them in Sephora! Thank you love! xx

      Delete
    2. I’ll make a review on them soon I’ll promise;) xoxo

      Delete
  7. These sound like some great products to try when you really are in need of skincare saviours. Thanks for sharing x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Most definitely! xx

      Delete
  8. Oh I'm the same way girl! I REFUSE to sleep in makeup and I never have either! I think good skincare is essential to having clear skin! These products look great though - I've heard of Cetaphil but never used, will definitely have to check out!

    -Emily | www.East91Blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girl!! Most definitely! I have not tried many of their products, but I love the ones I have tried! xx

      Delete
  9. I cannot live without my Cetaphil cleanser! I should try their moisturizer too!

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  10. This products looks amazing!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: STREET STYLE PARIS FASHION WEEK (I)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm a bit embarrassed to admit that i've been terrible with remembering to take my make up off in the past but i've gotten so much better w my skincare routine recently! I'll defo be keeping these products in mind! Have you tried the Kate Somerville Exfolikate Exfoliating treatment?? it's a bit on the pricey side but one of my absolute fav products ever 10/10 recommend! Thanks for sharing!
    xx J

    https://forevertwentysomething.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know you are definitely not alone there! I haven't tried it, but I have heard a lot about it and it sounds amazing! I definitely want to try it out at some point! Thank you lovely!! xx

      https://zoe-ware.blogspot.ca

      Delete
  12. Nothing is better than to follow what the skin tells you! sometimes it happened to me. I used a product for a while, then I stopped and my skin clearly sent me signs that I needed to start using it again!! lol
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I know right girl?! Always listen to your skin! xx

      Delete
  13. I've never seen any of these products, but they seem really good. I'll definitely have to give them a try! Thanks for sharing. Your pictures are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't very well known, but I love them!! Thank you so much lovely!! xx

      Delete
  14. I've never come across any of these products, but they look fab xx

    www.flolavita.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I completely agree skincare is so important! Always interested in what works for others, thank you so much for sharing xx

    https://beinggirl96.blogspot.co.za/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure!! Thank you so much lovely! xx

      Delete
  16. I've heard so many good things about Cetaphil! These products all sound amazing!
    http://www.classyandkate.com/dc-diaries-bullfrog-bagels/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They are a good simple, affordable brand!! xx

      Delete

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Study With Me!

Recent On Youtube:

Recent On Youtube:
Colourpop Haul, Unboxing & Review!

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
TMI Tag!